Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hot Mamas!!! You need this tee!!

Unless you've taken up residence under a rock, you are all well aware of the nearest holiday, sneaking up quickly in all it's lovey mushiness. I, like many of you, have a sweetheart--cupid shot his arrow in my tooshie years ago. And I couldn't be happier!

I was caught up in the Valentine spirit and started surfing for sappy trinkets, and came across this absolutely adorable long sleeve tee at My Chic Things!! Simple, to the point, and LOVELY--with the simple message that all women, single or taken, need to shout proudly this time of year--Be My Valentine!!!

Photobucket

I love the way this tee hugs your body, and the Swarovski rhinestones give it that little bit of sparkle that is sure to catch your interest's eye.

While delivery by Valentines Day can't be guaranteed, as it is but three days away, the entire month of February is set aside for sweethearts. You should definitely stop by My Chic Things today and treat yourself!! And then, of course, buy a big fat box of chocolates.......you deserve it, Valentine!

No comments: