Monday, February 11, 2008

Stomp me, Squeeze me, Make me Wine

I have finally added my wine glass charms to www.designsbygeeta.com!! It took me a bit and I apologize. I can blame it on the wine, right?

Please stop by and check out my unique designs! These charms are the perfect accessory for any wine lover, and will ensure that you are drinking from your glass, and your glass alone at a party! You never know what nasty little germs are lurking on the rims of your fellow partiers' glassess--better safe than sorry!

These charms also make awesome hostess gifts! Just be sure she's a wine drinker first! :)

Check them out--you won't find these designs in any store, as they are unique to yours truly. I will be adding quite a few more very shortly, but wanted to share these with you first!!

Cheers!
Geeta

1 comment:

KDC Events said...

They are super cute and stylish! Love them!!!!!