Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday Featured Business--Diva Boutiques!

What's in a name? Well, if you are a self-proclaimed Diva, a great deal. The word "diva" has been defined as anything from a distinguished operatic singer, to divine, to my personal favorite--goddess! This last description brings images of beauty, of divine presentation, to my mind. I picture a woman dripping in jewels, dressed to the nines, laden with gold and sparkles, almost reminicent of an Egyptian princess. And I'm pretty darn sure that if Cleopatra had a personal shopper and fashion consultant, she would have most definitely spent a good deal of time at Diva Boutiques!

This fabulous online boutique is the perfect place for a woman to acquire accessories that truly make her feel like a goddess. And the prices are well below what one would expect to pay for such treasures! What better way to strut your heavenly stuff than to do it in a pair of chic heels that you'd be hard pressed to find at Payless? I personally love these!!
heels
And I'm so ready to jump into spring with these handbags that can stylishly carry my necessities from one place to the next:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I caught up with Lisa from Diva Boutiques the other day, and she let me in on a few little known tidbits about her one stop online boutique. You should read on, and learn how this Diva turned her dream into reality! But don't forget to stop by Diva Boutiques yourself, and accessorize your inner goddess!!
Give me an overview of your business and its products/services
Diva Boutiques is chic & affordable and is open for shopping 24 hours. We have been in business on the web since 2006. Our objective is to distribute the most fashionable handbags, accessories, belts & shoes at a very affordable price. Our customers are general retailers and regular everyday diva's that want to save money.
What makes your business unique when compared to others in this category?
I have very pleased customers who inform me that my selection of item I pick for my store are phenomenal, and in style. My site is updated on a day by day basis. And of course the main winner New Arrivals everyday. My customers can’t get enough. Customer's satisfaction is our top priority and that is the most valuable asset of our business.
Where do you draw inspiration for your creations, products, or services?
As I was a little girl I always gazed in fashion magazine like vogue, instyle & glamour. And always love the glizit and glamour of the fashion world. But I know there are a lot of Diva’s out there who what fashionably nice things but don’t want to spend a fortune.
What has been your proudest moment as a business owner?
The moment my customer sends me an email that they received there item, and very please & they will refer all there friends to shop @ Diva Boutiques. That gives me a warming feeling, and makes me feel very proud that I was able to please a DIVA with style in my shop.
What product or service has been your best selling item? Why do you think that is?
By most best selling products are my selections of shoes. I can’t pick one specific because they all fly off the site. Woman love shoes and can’t get enough especially if they are cute, sexy & priced right for that average diva who want to stand out on those special occasion or causal chic days out with the girls.
How are you able to balance your work and family life, while still continuing to nurture and grow your business?
Sometimes it gets very hard trying to run a fast growing business & being a wife. But I had to learn how to balance the two with time structure, the ever so amazing palm Pilate, & a part time assistant which made it less stressful to handle. I am able to run my business & be a loving supporting wife, while making sure my customers is satisfied with our service.
If you could offer one piece of advice to other women business owners, what would that be?
Never give up, sometime we go through struggle, and there are people who look out to stur up trouble for your business. Just relax take a deep breathe or get a message and continue to strive for excellence.
Thanks, Lisa!!!!!

No comments: