Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm up and running!!

So I've finally graduated to my very own web boutique, Designs by Geeta. My shop is up and running, products loaded and ready to go!

I now offer gift certificates, so that special someone in your life can pick out her own pretties! I will also be adding pieces to my bridal collection in the very near future....stay tuned!

I have yet to load my Wine Glass Adornments, but that will be coming soon also.

Please check out my site, let me know what you think, and don't forget that Valentine's Day is right around the corner!!

Hugs,
Geeta

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Geeta, your site looks great. Love the coloring, very soothing palette. The jewelry is just beautiful, too!Hopefully mine is not too far behind your's
Best wishes!
Tammy

KDC Events said...

Like I said before Geeta...WINE, I love it and will be looking out for the accessories to go along with it! Congrats!